Ayurvedic treatment specialist & care center
for digestive system problems
Get Long-Term Relief from digestive problems by using the Ayurvedic Treatment from
Radhika Ayurveda Wellness Centre. We offer Panchakarma treatments like Virechana and
Basti to help the body detox and enhance digestive wellness. Our highly qualified healthcare
professionals develop specialised treatments for your specific needs.
Digestion Related Problems
- Acid Reflux: Acid reflux happens when stomach acid runs back into the oesophagus, giving the chest or throat a burning sensation. Lower esophageal sphincter (LES) muscle weakness, which is in charge of stopping stomach acid from flowing back up, is frequently to blame for this condition. Acid reflux can also be brought on by specific meals such fried or spicy foods, chocolate, coffee, and alcohol.
- Constipation: When bowel movements become irregular or challenging to pass, it is said to be constipated. It can be brought on by a deficiency in dietary fibre, dehydration, a lack of exercise, or specific drugs.
- Diarrhea: Loose or watery stools are a sign of diarrhoea. A food intolerance, bacterial or
viral illness, or medicine all have the potential to cause it.
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): IBS is a long-term digestive illness that causes diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain. Although the precise origin of IBS is uncertain, it is thought to be connected to gut hypersensitivity or a bacterial imbalance.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Digestion Related Problems
Ayurveda is a traditional Indian medical system that emphasises natural treatments and
holistic health practises. In order to regulate the digestive system and enhance general
health, ayurvedic therapies for issues with digestion are used. The following are some of the
top Ayurvedic treatments for digestive issues:
1. Triphala: Bibhitaki, haritaki, and amla are the three fruits that make up the traditional
Ayurvedic herbal remedy known as triphala. It is well known for being a powerful
digestive tonic that helps reduce gas, bloating, and constipation.
2. Ginger: Because of its digestive benefits, ginger has been utilised for centuries in
Ayurveda. It aids in boosting the digestive system, lowering inflammation, and
relieving motion sickness.
3. Fennel: In Ayurvedic medicine, fennel seeds are frequently used to enhance
digestion. They can lessen gas, bloating, and pain in the abdomen.
4. Licorice: Licorice root is a well-known effective treatment for digestive issues
because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics. It can ease ulcer and
acid reflux symptoms and calm the digestive system.
5. Aloe Vera: Natural laxative aloe vera can help with constipation relief. Additionally, it
possesses anti-inflammatory qualities that may help lessen digestive system
6. Probiotics: Probiotics are good bacteria that support a balanced microbiome in the
gut. They can aid in enhancing digestion and easing IBS and other digestive
7. Yoga and Meditation: Ayurveda lays a lot of emphasis on maintaining a healthy
mind-body balance, and exercises like yoga and meditation can lower stress and
enhance digestion. Downward dog, sitting twist, and cat-cow poses are examples of
yoga postures that can aid in constipation relief and digestion stimulation.
Each person is viewed as unique in Ayurveda, and treatments are tailored to meet their
individual needs. Before commencing any treatment plan, it is crucial to speak with a
qualified Ayurvedic professional to make sure it is both secure and suitable for you. For
optimum digestion and general health, in addition to Ayurvedic treatments, a good diet
and lifestyle are also crucial.